I was recently given the Inspiring Blogger Award by two, count em, TWO awesome bloggers - and on the same day too. People love me, they really love me!
I received the first (of the same) award from Pish, over at The Pish Posh! She's sweet, she's adorable, she's American and she loves Canadians. What can I say? She's got good taste! Go check her out - cause on top of everything I've said she's also funny and who couldn't use a good laugh in these END TIMES (I mean in the world today).
The second wicked blogger who awarded me is the hilarious creator of Write Rinse Repeat, Zannah. I'm fairly sure she goes unparalleled in the realm of the hilarious, not to mention that no one can compete with the crazy anecdotes she spews forth on twitter as easily as (well if I could spew forth anecdotes easily I could complete that sentence).
And this is what the two of them awarded me with, drum roll please....
Isn't it beautiful! Now as per the RULES - which musn't be broken for fear that I will lose my license to blog, I must now award this Wicked little award to 15 other bloggers (I've already thanked and linked back to the people who knighted me). Now usually I write little blurbs explaining every single bloggers niche of expertise but there is 15 of them. So just go check them out, okay? Thanks.
Yeah. Good Times.
Thoughts On A Page
The Big C and Me
My Tornado Alley
The Dose of Reality
For the Love of Writing
Oh! Apparently I have to write SEVEN things you wouldn't know about me from my blog.
No. Because if its not here then I don't want you to know it.
But here are seven things I made up ( or did I?!)
1. I'm actually a Space Alien Princess sent here to save earth from the evil corporate empire it has become. Unfortunately I've been sidetracked by having kids. So I'm sorry to say, thanks to my children, the world is doomed.
2. I'm actually a famous author.
3. I'm a man.
4. The comic books series "Wonder Woman" was inspired by actual real life events of my grandmother's life.
5. I'm a cannibal
6. My husband is actually a part of a secret military installation that is doing its best to identify all parties of my Space Alien Race. My husband is an idiot - he does not know he's married to one.
7. I'm a billionaire - because I'm a Space Alien Princess and famous author.